AllisOne’s Kali Muriaticum Tissue Salt (180 tablets) acts as a blood and mucous regulator and maintains fibrous tissues, supports the respiratory and lymphatic systems, and is a metabolic activator.
- Often required after Ferrum Phos to clear infections
- Any mucous congestion, white-coloured phlegm or discharge indicates a Kali Mur requirement
- Assists with travel sickness and nausea
- Treats infantile eczema and adolescent pimples
- Soothes eye infections, itchy eyes, irritate eyelids and allergies
- Helps thrush and candida
- Eases soft glandular swellings and sinus congestion, as well as ear, nose, throat and lunch infections
- Useful for warts and skin tags
- Lactose & sugar-free (suitable for Vegans, Diabetics, animals, and babies)
Kali Mur D6.
Directions for use
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies & toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed & added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside