Pure Indigenous’s Baobab Carrier Oil (100 ml) is a non-greasy, nutty oil that is easily absorbed into the skin. Baobab Carrier Oil is a powerful source of nourishment for the skin and used to treat inflamed dry and damaged skin. Combine with Pure Indigenous‘s essential oils for best results.
- Reduces eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and other inflammatory skin conditions
- Stimulates collagen production due to high levels of Vitamin C
- Filled with Omega 3, 6 and 9 which nourishes and promotes optimum functioning of the skin
- 100% pure, cold-pressed carrier oil
- You may use the Baobab Carrier Oil alone but for the best possible results, add a few drops of your preferred Pure Indigenous‘s essential oil
- Baobab Oil (Adansonia Digitea) is extracted from the seeds of the Baobab Tree. It’s jam-packed with antioxidants and Omegas 3, 6, and 9, in addition to containing high levels of Vitamin C. Due to its immensely beneficial uses, Baobab Oil has been used for centuries by Africans for its cosmetic and health effects.
Directions for use
All of Pure Indigenous‘s carrier oils are an ideal base to combine a few drops of essential oils for a true Aromatherapy experience. Baobab Carrier Oil can also be used alone for a quick application to your skin and hair if you have limited time.